Day of Caring Program
In support of volunteerism and collaboration, we are pleased to provide our volunteer recruitment services to assist the United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region with this popular community program. Please choose from the below options to learn more.
For Employee Groups
Would your employee group like to adopt a Day of Caring project? Start here! The 2013 Day of Caring Project listing is now available. Projects range from trail clean-up to spring cleaning to gardening to painting to donation drives and much more! Day of Caring volunteers make a firsthand difference in the community by working as a team to perform meaningful volunteer projects at a variety of different agencies.
The Day of Caring Program matches employers, employees and members of organized labor with projects that allow individuals a behind-the scenes look at nonprofit agencies in our community. To learn more about the program and to register a project for the Day of Caring listing, click here.
- Volunteer Kalamazoo is Hiring! May 23, 2013 Libby Ziemelis
- Introducing Carrie Vanderbush, Executive Director of Volunteer Kalamazoo May 17, 2013 Carrie Vanderbush
- Pressing Needs… May 17, 2013 Amanda Reel
- Volunteer Kalamazoo Recognized as Michigan’s Volunteer Center of the Year April 30, 2013 Libby Ziemelis
- Hope Network: Hope On Wheels April 16, 2013 Amanda Reel