For more than 45 years, Volunteer Kalamazoo has helped nonprofit organizations in Kalamazoo County with their volunteer management needs. Organizations serving a myriad of causes addressing everything from homelessness to the conservation of natural resources have relied on Volunteer Kalamazoo to find volunteers who want to make a difference. However, most nonprofits know that finding volunteers is just the beginning.
Building and managing an effective volunteer program is no easy task, but Volunteer Kalamazoo is here to help. As a Kalamazoo County nonprofit, with 501(c)(3) status, you are eligible to access services uniquely designed to establish or strengthen your existing volunteer programs. Any nonprofit organization in the Greater Kalamazoo area or nonprofits serving residents in Kalamazoo can register their volunteer opportunities.
We’re here to help you.
Each year thousands of people contact Volunteer Kalamazoo to find opportunities to serve their community.
Connecting people to community needs is a vital part of the work of Volunteer Kalamazoo. We invite you to register with the us, which will enable us to send volunteer referrals to your organization through our online referral service. Please complete one Volunteer Opportunity Form for each opportunity you would like to have posted.
After your organization registration and volunteer opportunities are entered into our system, your organization will be able to:
- Register as many volunteer opportunities as you need.
- Easily make changes to opportunities by contacting Volunteer Kalamazoo. Open or close opportunities as volunteers as needed, without ever having to retype the position descriptions.
- Get basic contact information for all of the potential volunteers referred to your organization.
We hope that our online program will make recruiting volunteers easier for your organization. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 269-382-8350.
Additionally, we are here to serve your volunteer management needs. Click below to learn more our about capacity building training:
Need to recognize your best volunteers? Click here to learn how Volunteer Kalamazoo can help you with meaningful recognition programs!
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Here are some other resources:
ONEplace @ KPL is a nonprofit resource center with many additional services to offer nonprofit organizations in Kalamazoo County.
Michigan Nonprofit Association serves nonprofits to advance their missions.
- All the deets on our 2014 MLK Day of Service February 19, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- National Mentoring Month Opens Doors for Local Volunteers to Influence Young Lives January 17, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Calling all Volunteer Managers! January 13, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Celebrating our Youth Service Council December 13, 2013 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Tickets are on sale now for Eat Drink Give, Volunteer Kalamazoo’s annual party. December 2, 2013 Volunteer Kalamazoo