At Volunteer Kalamazoo we are passionate about one thing: volunteerism.
Volunteer Kalamazoo has been the center for volunteerism in Kalamazoo County since 1965. We build capacity for effective local volunteering, connect people with opportunities to volunteer and promote volunteerism in our community.
What does that mean?
Well, we don’t save puppies and kittens. We don’t provide overnight shelter for the homeless. We’re not trying to cure cancer. But we are helping people to help all of those causes – and many, many more!
We exponentially increase the amount of good that is being done in our community for these great causes by leveraging the power of volunteers.
We link people who want to volunteer to the nonprofits who need them. We educate nonprofits on how to work effectively with volunteers. We recognize and promote all the great work volunteers do in the community… and by doing so; we hope to inspire more people to volunteer!
Your contribution is very important to the work we do.
You can also designate your gift and support a specific program: VolunTEENS, Days of Service, or Family Volunteering – learn more below. You can also support our Endowment through the Kalamazoo Community Foundation (Specify: Volunteer Center George Romney Fund).
By mail, please send your contribution to:
3901 Emerald Dr, Ste A
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
If you would like to learn about how you can support Volunteer Kalamazoo or have any questions, please contact Katie Keel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-492-3726.
- All the deets on our 2014 MLK Day of Service February 19, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- National Mentoring Month Opens Doors for Local Volunteers to Influence Young Lives January 17, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Calling all Volunteer Managers! January 13, 2014 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Celebrating our Youth Service Council December 13, 2013 Volunteer Kalamazoo
- Tickets are on sale now for Eat Drink Give, Volunteer Kalamazoo’s annual party. December 2, 2013 Volunteer Kalamazoo