Ongoing Training Opportunities
Detailed information about capacity building trainings are available. Please click the links below to receive more information about each of the training opportunities.
BoardConnect® Southwest Michigan – BoardConnect is a nonprofit board training and matching service that builds the leadership skills of nonprofit and community members.
Volunteer Management Training – Volunteer Management training offers your organization the key tools and tips to create and manage an effective volunteer program.
View the current training calendar (.pdf: 2012-2013)
- Pressing Needs June 5, 2013 Amanda Reel
- New this week (Events Edition)… May 31, 2013 Amanda Reel
- Workin’ on the Assembly Line May 30, 2013 Amanda Reel
- AmeriCorps*VISTA Position Available May 30, 2013 Libby Ziemelis
- Outstanding Volunteers: Michigan Student Service Award Recipients May 28, 2013 Amanda Reel